Thanks much for following my cards! It's such a delight to have you!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's a Spring Thing- Lacy Sunshine!

Hello and Happy Sunday to you!  It's new challenge time at Lacy Sunshine...our theme this fortnight is "Add a Sentiment."  Do you normally add a sentiment to your creations?  Hmmmm, I probably do half & half.

Lots more interesting things to think of like-
Yes, we are having a Blog Hop!  Make sure to participate as we are giving away Clear Stamps and more!  Yipee!

Here is my DT card using "Lil Fidget It's a Spring Thing,"



Lil Fidget It's a Spring Thing only comes in Clear Stamps-


Super fun to color.  The stamp is approximately 4" tall.

My team mates have lovely projects for you to see over on the challenge blog.  I hope you'll hop on over there, nosy around and link up your project!  Oh, and don't forget the Blog Hop!

Bye for now,
Manderly
xxxooo

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow wow, what can I say, this is just amazingly colouring and creative. So love the beautiful butterflies and birdie with her little nest.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and beautiful butterflies! Beautiful. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Manderly! I've got tons to do today (including the LS Facebook Chllenge) but just HAD to come comment on this fabulous card! It's simply breathtaking and as usual, your attention to detail is beyond amazing! Really love the bright colors you chose, too. She's such a cutie and your coloring ROCKS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the sentiment is adorable. I usually don't add a sentiment until I decide who is getting the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH Manderly - you ROCK! Wow....such incredible coloring and I so love the bright, cheery colors! Thanks again for having me as Guest Designer this week - it's been so much fun!! Love LS images ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sure I commented earlier but guess it was just another senior's moment, get a lot of them lately. Oh, how I wish I had your talent, just beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate that you take the time to tell me you like something I've created...or not like! You help keep me inspired. Every comment has a face and is precious to me. Thank you so very much!